Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Tour

Lucky you! Because you are 1 of the very few people that get a personolized tour of my home but for now it's JUST the upstairs. Like I know you'd think of the downstairs first. Though my parents were like talking so it'd be like, "Sandra what the heck are you doing? Now go away!" And then SO much time would be lost like really! So um I hope you enjoy it. And oh if you like this video then wait a few days or maybe even tomorrrow the next part will be out. FYI: the downstarirs oh including the basement too. It's the feature presentation too! Sorry had to do that! Well I also have other videos too which I will post probably other days. So then there is suspense of oh my gosh, what is her next video going to be like? Well you know my next one right now. And then one of my other ones is me bored so yeah there is some information about those ones but no more! Okay well it's not uplosding so I'll try on the actual blog instead!

No comments: