Sunday, January 6, 2008

The new year has begun!

Hey well sorry I couldn't type anything during the other days of no school but, hey everyone is busy too! Like with presents Christmas, or any other holiday. Like for example today is Ukrainian Christmas for me, because I'm half Ukrainian too. I would've yesterday typed something too but I went to Blue Mountain to go skiing and some snowboarding too. Yes I know how to ski and snowboard and I'm very good at it too. PLEASE tell ALL your friends that are girls about my blog. My blog can also be like an advice column if you need any advice please! Tell me things! I have really good advice like if your having a fight with your friends and you don't know how to make up or something else, like siblings or parents ask me! Or if you just want to talk randomly, or like tell me a funny story just ask away or even if you want your site to be known then ask away! PLEASE! I'm down on my knees it's just that you can't see it. Well that's all for now! Type to you later or on a different day, oh and if any of you want a super mario galaxy for wii e-mail me at tessielover@hotmail.com!

No comments: