Saturday, January 19, 2008

OMG Yeeees!


If you're wondering why my title makes you think I'm happy it's because I am! Well it's because, some people subbed Mermaid Melody episodes 40-42 I know it's only 3 episodes but OMG I just loooove Mermaid Melody! Like I looooove it! I have a major obsestion with it. Right now I'm here at my friend Natalie, and if you read my blog http://www.magicbeliever.blogspot.com/ then you know I was mad at her and I wrote a song I'm in the process of filming it and putting on the site but I have no idea how. I'll have to put it on http://www.youtube.com/ so I can get the javascript code for it. But yeah so now me and Natalie made up so everything is alright. I'm also watching Naruto now so as you can probably tell since it's anime, I'll start having an obssesion with it too now. And if you guessed that then weeeell you're right!

And also I'm happy because mt mom said ..... I get to go for ........ japanese lessons!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Sorry ZI'm just so happy about it! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! Okay I'm done now bye starpling out ~~ Oh and watch this very interesting mermaid melody legend of mermaid video!! Damn I'll just put it on the site!

No comments: