Thursday, February 7, 2008

So cool!!!!

Well today is a snow day which means buses are cancelled like yesterday! Though in Mississauga SCHOOLS were cancelled! Like that is so cool! But hey still we get to do whatever we want and if you look at time it means I'm typing this at school! Yeah isn't is awesome! It's mostly because we have Mr. Shody as a supply teacher. Well he is like THE best supply ever! He loves math just like me so it's cool. Well we are also doing this cool time line thing. It is kind of complicated for some people but I get, and it's so cool. Well okay the world has been alive for about 4.5 million years. If you were to squish that all into 1 year certain things would happen each month. And we're making a timeline about that so it's really fun! Yeah and all my friends are here too! So we are playing like cheat and drawing it is soo much fun! Well I'm going to type on www.magicbeliever.blogspot.com and tell you other stuff too! BYE!

No comments: