Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Vacation!

I know I haven't written anything for a while, it's because I had no time. I wanted to, really! But the problem was that I either had a friend over or I was doing chores. And yes there were time When I couls go on the computer but, that was because I NEEDED to watch my anime!!!!

Right now I’m in our car with m parents Tessie and Gabi too! We are going to Blue Mountain for 2 days. Tessie has to stay at the Doggie Hotel she went to last time we came here for like 3 days. I brought my snowboard so I will be able to go with Gabi on the easy hills. Though I still brought my skis so I can go on the Black Diamonds with my mom. We also brought laptop of course, and I hope there is internet at the hotel! Even if there isn’t they have a pool, so I’ll be able to go swimming. I thought my ipod was broken, but it was just on lock! Heehee whoopsie. I wish that this laptop had sound, oh well talk to you later!

No comments: