Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Bunny!

Well. I'm Roman Catholic so I go to church on Easter. Though I still look for eggs left by the "Easter Bunny"(aka: Mom & Dad). I don't like chocolate. Yes, yes it is strange. But I LOVE Cotton Candy, and ♫ ICE CREAM ♪! Well I reacently found a really good Book called The Prophet of Yonwood and also The Trith Cookie. They're really good books! I also found a new manga series too called Hikaru No Go, I like it. And on http://www.crunchyroll.com/ They finally got Kirarin Revolution episode 57! And now I'm waiting for episode 58... Oh well. My anime drawings have improved a lot! They're hands are still bad, and I need to improve hair and movements, and also emotions too. But I'll get there. I'm working really hard! Well I have to go do my Press Release for a gifted project, got to go BYE!

No comments: