Sunday, March 23, 2008

New singer

Well with the help of my sister I found a really good, and cool new singer. His name is Mika. Yeah it is sort of a wierd name, but he's really cool and good too. I hve about 10 songs. My favourite would have t be Lollipop. I like the Music video and the song. He's from Labenon just like my bestest friend Tracey! Also another singer is Lily Allen, but 3 of her songs have bad words in it so I suggest you don't let your parents see it! Well Mika's music videos don't have anything to do with him. As in the way he's not in it, other then his vioce singing the song. His music videos are just all cartoons. Mika also plays the piaono so if you hear a piano playing ni the song that's him playing it. he's very talented. Also i heard from my sister that he's been compared to Queen many times. For those of you who don't know who Queen is, it's the people that sing "We Will Rock You" and "We Are The Champions". And what's even more wierd is that he sung opera when he was young, and still does for fun! Yes I was shocked too. but give some of his songs a listen hope you like them! I'll post one of his music videos on the blog!

No comments: