Friday, March 28, 2008

Da da da!

The has finally come! The unrevealing of my first anime drawing coloured and outlined! I hope you people are all excited! I worked about 10 minuted on this drawing so it took up a lot of anime watching! Sorry about yesterday though. To everyone who knew I was in a fight with Natalie, I made up! So it's all okay now! And since you're my friends, I'll tell you that me and my friends, Natalie, Minjee, Minjung, Katie, Daniela, and Nicole are doing a medieval play. I wanted to be Jane but I bet Minjee got that part, or Natalie, because they were so good! I sucked. So I'm probably going to be the Narrator, I'll know by Monday. Oh man I have SO much homework! I have Geography, I have to make, colour, and like name all the stuff on my isle. It's called Shenku Isle, and I love it it's near Japan, obviously! Well Hope you like my anime drawing and I have to finish my math, French, and also my gifted, oh and also I have art! Oh and sorry it's sideways!Okay by mistake I was supposed to put this on www.magicbeliever.blogspot.com so unless I invited you then can't see them! But if you ask me to and are really nice I just might!

No comments: