Friday, November 2, 2007

Your turn

*STARPLING*
Do you have something bothering you and just want to let it out? You can either be anomyous or sign your name just like you want. It's for every girl in the world! Don't be too personal though unless you really want to but I sugest not to be, and please be truthful it's not that great if you make up stuff. But You can put your own pictures here and do some stuff! So just sign in with the email adress
starpling@hotmail.com on www.blogger.com and just use the password tessielover so make it your own just don't mess up stuff other people did this site is for everyone and please one picture each and the side bar and no websites without confirming me! If you want to change anything or add any picture at all show me it and ask me and I'll get back to you. And if you don't want to be anonomyous or put your name just use a little code name like mine is *starpling* or do whatever just make sure it's the same all the time so you don't confuse any people yeah so this every website for a girl! Remember ask me if you want to do something to this site! ASK!

No comments: