Friday, November 2, 2007

ELLIE~

Hi! It's me...Ellie! Yes I know its not my real name but hey who knows I could be bluffing...muh ha ha ha! Yes I know i'm evil, but hey isn't everyone... okayyy maybe not! But I am ok and if you have a problem with that talk to my ... ok never mind don't do that, well anyways lets get down to bussness(sp)(Sp stands for"i don't know if I spelt that right), I am just really angry cuz there is this story that i'm reading and the writer only writes like once a week! When I first started reading I didn't know this and the writer by then had already written 14 parts so I asumed(sp)that it was a very short story and that it was done but as I got ferther on with the story I began to worry that it would have a really sucky ending if it have to be wrapped up so quickly(each part is one page)(this story is on the internet)about 2 hours later i got to the end of the 14 parts and it turns out, thats right she only writes once a week(every weekend most of the time)and she left me on a cliffhanger! Lucky for me it was friday! Unluckly for me she didn't post anything that week-end! I went on again on monday when i got home from school and it said that she posted her 15 & 16 parts on fri.! Turns out that while i was reading it was published so for me to be able to see that it was published i would have to refresh the page, and well i don't do that very often! Great isn't it! I'll continue later my annoying brother is well annoying me! BYe! Luv- Ellie

No comments: