Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nobody?!

Well I guess nobody new so far you have to speak up everyone! Well I'll show you a movie of mine and Nicole's series called: Fashion Ninjas the first! Yeah! I'll show you 2,3, and some otgher movies later!Well see you! Well I hope you like the picture I posted. This picture is of me on a Catamaran in Jamaica when I went on my criuse! It was a lot of fun because there were giant hammok where there were spaces so we could lay there and it was soooo cool!You can kind of see the land of Jamaica behind me! Well my birthday is coming up so who ever heard of this website and knows the user name and password. Which is in the first ever post I wrote and the first post ever! Well soon I'll put up a new poll. Well all of you should tell me what the next poll should be but hey don't give me any chioces I want to think of those myself! So give me new poll questions please!

No comments: